Saturday 17 November 2012

Introduction

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while. A couple of people I know write them, and it seems like a good way to get my thoughts out to world, humble as they are.

I love football, and Formula 1, but there are so many football blogs out there, and the best Formula 1 blogs are just a little bit too technical for me. So I thought I'd write one about my next passion, watching movies.

Basically, every time I watch a new movie, I'll give it a review here. I don't expect anyone to read my musings in particular, and I'm fully aware that I'll probably never have 100 people reading this, but nevermind. I'll probably also end up working through my back-catalogue as well because I don't get to see as many new movies as I'd like these days.

Here we go then. Making blog history. One film at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment